Thursday, March 20, 2008

Food Journal/Thursday March 20th Workout

I keep a pretty regular food journal in a small notepad. I have decided to keep my food journal on my blog for now, eventually transferring all info to the website. Clients and friends in general always like to know what I eat (my strong point has always been nutrition). I have decided to keep it public.

I follow the Waarrior Diet pretty closely. For those you not familiar with that, in a nutshell it involves undereating during the day (with an emphasis on detoxification and hormone manipulation) and having one large meal at the end of the day.

The undereating phase consists of consuming fresh fruit and veggie juices, some whole veggies and fruits, small amounts of nuts or seeds and a small amount of lean protein (ie hard boiled egg, chicken, yogurt, protein poweder). The point is to not overdo it during the undereating phase so we can achieve some digestive rest and focus more on healing, detox and hormones. That is as much detail as I will get into regarding that diet. If you want to know more, dont be lazy. Use your boundless research skills.

I will be posting previous days food journal's in the blog. I dont have a computer at home and a majority of my calories come at night, after leaving work (and the cpu). Any questions or comments are always welcome.

Workout:

2h kb swing x 2,4,6,8,10,12,14,16,18,20,18,16,14,12,10,8,6,4,2 (200 reps total)
50x pushup (partition as necessary)

notes: swing - steve 32kg, ryan 16kg. pushup - steve, ryan

No comments: