Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Workouts and T-Shirts

Tuesday, July 1st training (sjm):
jm - full body session @ standard speed

Wednesday, July 2nd training (sjm):
jm - ankles, knees and hips @ standard speed
7,6,5,4,3 pullup
5min alt tgu @ 32kg
7x60yd sprint (jogging back to start, no rest)

Notes: I ordered the first two Pikes Peak Kettlebell Club t-shirts today. Here is the image:



Obviously minus the white print watermark at the top. I ordered a trial pair and if they look good we are going to get a bulk order and offer them for sale. The front has 'PPKC' on the upper left.

I am feeling like sticking to sprints, getups, pullups and maybe double swings/deadlifts for a month or so. I am going to put the VO2 max work on the back burner and time my training to be working the :15/:15 with the 24kg right around the time of the RKC. That will make the snatch test more cake this time than last.

I am fortunate to have been invited by Dragondoor to assist at the September RKC. I am looking forward to seeing all my Senior Instructors, peers and RKC hopefuls. It will be a great weekend, indeed.

1 comment:

Franklin said...

Congratulations on your invitation to assist! It is indeed a very worthy honor.

And the shirts look fantastic .. I'll be ordering one when you are ready to take web sales.