Sunday, September 25, 2011

Back in the Saddle

It has been over three years since the last post here. Many transitions have occurred in that time period.

I have moved four times. I have completely changed my training philosophies. I have affiliated myself with new organizations. But what has the constant been? Better.

My training has progressed like it never has before. By continuing to keep an open mind and questioning everything I learn, I have become...you got it, better.

One size fits all methodologies will never endure the test of time. Whether it be training methods, diets, government, religion, technologies...whatever the hell. Everything works for a while. I'm sure those goddamn shake weights may even work for a time.

Those of you who have followed this blog in the past, we are back. The content will be new, progressive and open. My hope is to ruffle as many feathers as possible and to have every person who comes here question me and their own philosophies.

"Better is our birthright." fF

No comments: